Audrey is from Brisbane Australia.
“The best thing about the equilibras e-flips is that I can rely on them to provide the correct support for my feet before and after training and games. They are super comfortable and I look forward to putting them on after a hard training session! They are great for recovery and I highly recommend them”!
Synopsis of Sporting Profile
Australian Women’s Senior Development Squad Member 2013-6
Hockeyroos World Cup Squad 2014
Australian team member for selected Test Series- 2014, 2016
Hockeyroos Champions Trophy (Argentina) Silver Medallist
Australian Junior Team 2013
Queensland Scorchers Team Member
Queensland Academy of Sport Women’s Hockey Squad Member
Queensland Academy of Sport Female Hockey Athlete of The Year- 2015
1. The person who has inspired your sporting career?
Layne Beachley (World Surfing Champion)
2. What is your favourite sport other than hockey?
3. What you like to do as a past time when not playing hockey
Going to the beach with friends
4. What do you do for a living (what you are studying)?
Criminology and Criminal Justice at Griffith University
5. What is your most memorable playing moment to date?
2013 AHL Grand Final- drew at full time and went to 1v1s and we won !!! I’ll never forget that moment.
6. What is your sporting goals/life goals?
To win AHL this year. Finish my university degree.
7. What made you become a goalkeeper?
My friend in school was our teams’ GK and she was really bad, so I decided to give it a go and I loved it! So I kept playing.
8. What do you like doing for entertainment?
BBQs with friends and family.
9. What is your favourite song or artist?
Favourite bands/artists: Cloud Control, Allday, Band of Horses
10. If you won the lotto what would you do with the winnings?
I would definitely buy a house at the Sunny Coast or Gold Coast, give some to my family and then save the rest.